Despite all the advantages of permanent makeup, there are some contraindications that are divided into cons which exclude the possibility of using this method, and pros when it is possible under certain conditions.
– Decompensated forms of diabetes mellitus;
– Heavy diseases of internal organs, liver and kidney failure;
– Any chronic diseases during an exacerbation;
– Increased body temperature;
– Skin obliteracy to the formation of keloid scars;
– Progressive psoriasis stage, psoriatic rashes on the face;
– Hard immunodeficient conditions, HIV;
– Hemophilia and other diseases, accompanied by a decrease in blood coagulability;
– Epilepsy, increased convulsive readiness;
– Heavy mental disorders;
– Alcoholic and narcotic intoxication.
-Poor state of health of any origin, SARS, even “just a runny nose” without temperature, permanent makeup is better to postpone until complete recovery.
– Inflammatory processes on the skin, pustular eruptions in the area of exposure, exacerbation of acne and rosacea are also contraindications. Tattoo can be done only during remission when inflammatory elements and pustules are absent of on the skin.
-Treatment with potent drugs (antibiotics, corticosteroids, anticoagulants, retinoids, etc.), during the course of radiation and chemotherapy. The permanent can be done not earlier than 2 weeks (or more, depending on the specific drug) after the end of treatment.
– Malignant tumors – permanent makeup can be done only with the written permission of the attending physician.
– Neoplasms benign of the skin in the area of exposure, micropigmentation of moles is contraindicated, because they can not be injured by a needle; Warts and papillomas because after the permanent their size may increase, new rashes may appear. Therefore, you should delete them in advance.
– Autoimmune diseases are characterized by the fact that the body begins to produce antibodies to its cells. Immune cells perceive normal human cells as a foreign agent and tend to destroy them. Permanent makeup is allowed only in the remission phase of the disease, with the written permission of the treating doctor.
– Hypertension, high blood pressure. The procedure of permanent makeup is stress, which can provoke hypertensive crisis. Before conducting it, you should measure the pressure, if necessary
take an antihypertensive drug.
– Allergic diseases (for example, atopic dermatitis) and reactions (for example, relapsing allergic dermatitis) – before the procedure, a test should be done on the tolerability of painkillers and pigments, the use of which is planned during the procedure.
– Herpes in the acute stage is a contraindication for any kind of permanent makeup. It can be done only after the complete healing of the rashes, and lips permanent makeup – after 3-4 weeks, and only with preventive antiviral medication.
– Pregnancy and lactation.
– Plastic surgery in the area of alleged tattoo. For example, after blepharoplasty, eyelid permanent makeup can be done no earlier than 6 months after surgery, only after complete stabilization of the tissues.
– The period of menstruation is accompanied by increased pain sensitivity and reduced coagulability of blood, so permanent makeup is better planned for the middle of the cycle.
– The minor age.